How to make app unhackable from lucky patcher

We are everything because the team who create lucky patcher is also humans like us . So don’t underestimate anyone

4 Likes

What do you mean? Lucky patcher patch apk direct in data so we can’t detect it and it change package name randomly

1 Like

Actually I didn’t release app publicly I just try to hack my app on rooted phone and non rooted phone … Non rooted phone can’t hack it but rooted phone can … I try to hack with lucky patcher and it hacked

1 Like

why people will hack your game/app?

1 Like

Unlimited money/gems/coins :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Read this:

1 Like

Means it directly edits data saved in db… am I right?

That’s easy to prevent…

Would you like to pm me? And let’s discuss about and find a solution…

I remember, when I was 10 years old, I used to hack subway surfers for unlimited coins using game guardian :pleading_face: :sob: .
I think the only way to prevent it is store data In server

3 Likes

Yes right. The servers must be secured instead of the app.

2 Likes

apps or games can be still hacked without root, like installing parallel space or any virtual space.

Yes check for that apk running if yes then stop and report the user

1 Like

Its already connected with firebase

1 Like

Not really it has powerful emulator detection and licence vertification so app will work only if users download it from play store

What do you mean?

but they can easily crack that detection

1 Like

challenge is not to defeat them but to protect till we can

1 Like

What About adding Double Verification (DataBase) Its will Cost Much but It will be Secured.

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I have tried something to increase security of app.
in this app i have mainly focused on securing app from lucky patcher.

So i would like to request all lucky patcher user to try to increase point… and if you do then the point will become 0

HackTest.apk (5.0 MB)

(Apk is updated)

2 Likes

Try thisСнимок экрана 2021-01-05 190127

1 Like