How to navigate in designer windows

sirbecos my app croded some components becom hiden. exampel when i do vertikal arangement it is biger than screeen so iam not seen. is any ways i can see ful parts of all in degisn window? usualy i reduse size of component so i can see other parts but i not posibl to do always no. ty

Trie replace Vertical Arrangement with Vertical Scroll Arrangement

1 Like

Which language is this? :thinking:

1 Like

Did you get it, which language is that?

1 Like

#offtopic

I think I have to leave planet because till now we are learning other language on the name of English…

Friend, next time, try using Google Translate :+1:
“People, because my app crowded some components become hidden. Example : when i do vertical arrangement it is biger than screeen so I am not see. Is any ways i can see full parts of all in design window? Usualy i do reduze size of component so i can see other parts but i not posibl to do always no. thank you”

That’s google translate :grin:

@Guru …not you :grin:

Oh sorry :grin::grin:

1 Like

no, it wil not help. when usin desiner on chrome, you can do only wat you see. you canot do.
i wil stil try. to d o as you says.

try changing the designer view device to “Microsoft Surface 3” or set the screen property to scrollable and than u can have a scrollbar in the designer device

1 Like

ousom.

it is not ful solusion but it is best. ty ty ty

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.