How to reset a clock

Hi! I want to use several times a clock in the same screen to save different intervals, but I don’t know how can I reset the clock to 0 to get a new value. Does anyone know how can I do this?
Thanks in advance!

what have you tried, show us? so that we can assisit you better

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

I don´t really know how Clock works but I would like to take time measures between different events.
i.e I want to get the time between event B and event C and the result I get it’s the time from event A to event C… So I would like to set the timer to 0 when I measure time from event A to event B and then I can get time between event B and event C (using just one clock, instead of creating one clock for each measure)

I replicate that block several times with different images to get the time between the user touch the different images in a screen.

At event A store start time A
At event B calculate the elapsed time, which is the duration between A and now
Do the same for B… i e. At event B store start time B
At event C calculate the elapsed time, which is the duration between B and now

Taifun

Okey! I’m going to try it right now, thanks! I also have a doubt on how can I store the time between the user press the button of a notifier and touch the first ImageSprite. This is what I was trying, but it’s not working properly.
blocks-2

You can’t store instants. Convert the time into milliseconds and store that
Taifun

What do you mean with that I can’t store instants?
And do you know hoy can I start the Clock4 when the notifier1 is closed or when the user press the button that is shown in the notifier?

This is the block that shows the notifier.

In TinyDB… and you always can try something yourself to find something out…

Use a show choose notifier and start the clock in the after chosen event

Taifun