Hello, I would like to compress the photo taken by the camera in order to reduce its size (<1Mb) to use the OCR that Kodular offers. I know that there is the “Taifun” extension but I don’t know how to implement it to solve my problem. Thank you in advance for your answers.
Did you read the documentation ?
can you send me .aia file please ? Because, when I download a project test on the website of the extension “TaifunImage”, the project doesn’t work with the companion. In resume, I would like to resize the image taken by the camera to reduce the size of the file but I don’t know how to do this with the TaifunImage’s extension. Thanks
It is not a Image_Picker what I want ! I would like to compress the image taken by the camera of smartphone and not a image from the gallery.
what about adjusting the given example to your needs?
why not giving it a try and if you got stuck, post a screenshot of your relevant blocks…
remember, the image extension only is able to work with images, which are stored in the ASD
Does that exclamation point mean that you are yelling at whoever is trying to help you?
By that question, you really don’t know about programming.
So, you will need to calmly read these links below:
Good Studies, I hope you enjoy these tips and have a great learning experience.
I managed to use OCR with an image from the gallery. However, when I take a picture with my smartphone camera the OCR returns an error. What should I do?
Move this block to the corresponding event (
Thank you for your reply but it still doesn’t work, the same message is displayed. I have created a button where when you click on it, it reduces the size of the image and asks the OCR to run (see capture).
Same thing: Move this block to the corresponding event (
Thanks for your answer but this does not work. Maybe I didn’t understand what I have to do, but in any case, I still have the same problem.
you are using the Resize method, which is a synchronous method and therefore does not have a corresponding event…
probably the UploadImage method expcts a full path starting with
file:///storage/emulated/0/Android... or a relative path
I succeeded thanks, I had to add : “file:///storage/emulated/0/Android/data/io.makeroid.companion/files/target.jpg” in the “Application specific directory”.
You probably mean:
correct, I will edit my answer…
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.