I need help about graphic app wich crashed

hi, there was a bug when i was working on my app, and now, all the graphic view is wrong. Block are there, but i don t see them. is there a way to repair it ? …thank you

Can you please provide some more information about your project, error messages, etc…

when i load my project, now, it s written: An internal error has occurred. Report a bug?

Technical Data to be Submitted:

notes = Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:86.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/86.0
foundIn = 1.4D.1-Eagle
faultData = com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (TypeError) : can’t access property “-1”, b.a[e.b] is undefined
projectId = 6250286630830080

all screens are good exept the one i was working on. (all blocks are ok, components on graphic part too)…but there is nothing on the mobile screen of my computer screen.

one more thing: when i use the compagnon, all is ok on my phone

when i load my project, now, it s written: An internal error has occurred. Report a bug?

Technical Data to be Submitted:

notes = Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:86.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/86.0
foundIn = 1.4D.1-Eagle
faultData = com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (TypeError) : can’t access property “-1”, b.a[e.b] is undefined
projectId = 6250286630830080

all screens are good exept the one i was working on. (all blocks are ok, components on graphic part too)…but there is nothing on the mobile screen of my computer screen.

one more thing: when i use the compagnon, all is ok on my phone

Since this seems to be unusual error and I have never seen it before, the only way I can suggest to repair your project is by examining your aia file and for abnormalities…

@Daniel_Pelissier Use unchive.kodular.io to check ur aia