Instead of having multiple apps, I would like to have a single app with multiple google sheets. Not tab but sheet

Hello. I created a mobile application that sends the data to a google sheet. And also checks the same data by displaying the result. I would like to have the possibility to send the data in different google sheets by choosing only the sheet in which I want to send the data, and also in which I want to do a search to display the result.
Since google sheets storage has limit. That’s why I’m looking to have a possibility to choose in which sheet I want to send my data according to the faculty. Each faculty has its google sheet. I created and I limited myself to just connecting a google sheet to the application, not several since I don’t know how I could do it. Instead of having multiple apps, I would like to have a single app with multiple google sheets. Not tab but sheet.

Take the sheet id, name of the sheet and gid (if more sheets are used in the same gsheet) that’s all you need.

Then based on select list item list create web URL then do same thing what you did earlier

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.