Introducing Razorpay API Based Extension With Payouts like Additional Features

Details

This extension is specially made for razorpay to make razorpay payment gateway easier for App Inventors.
You Can Handle Payments,Refunds,Settlements,Payment Links,Payment Gateways & Payouts handling/creation & Other Features Also.

Now you don’t need to put any scripts or files to your hostings.Only you have to enter you Api & Secret Keys to our extension but you have to pay little charges for our hardwork & hosting.
If our server getting slow then you can also put the files to your hosting, Don’t worry we will provide you all the scripts as per your own choice.

Blocks

Setup

Put API KEY, Secret ID, Business Color (HEX CODE), Business Description, Business Logo (URL), Business Name, Currency, Folder Access Link YOU DON’T NEED TO CHANGE THE GIVEN URL

Features
  • Payment Gateway
  • Fetch Payment Details or Status
  • Capture Payment
  • Initiate Refund
  • Fetch Refund Status
  • Create Payment Links for accepting payments through Links
  • Fetch Payment Links status
  • Resend or Send Notifications To Customers for payment
  • Cancel Payment Links Anytime
  • Get Json Value Through Same Extension
  • No need of any hosting & domain
  • Payouts Handling
  • Money Transfer
  • Payouts Creation
DEMO

Test_Api (1).apk (5.3 MB) APK

Logs

VERSION: 1.0

Price/Cost

PRICE: 200₹ or 5$ [ This price only for my hardwork Because My Pc getting some hardware issue so i created this extension & api from my smart phone so I need some help for repairing my pc, sorry for the price, after getting some appreciation, I will work for another api or extensions for free ]

PAYOUTS , PAYMENT GATEWAY, REFUNDS, SETTLEMENTS, BANK VERFICATION, IFSC CODE VERIFICATION, VPA VERIFICATION & MANY MORE FEATURES , NOW AVAILABLE IN LOW COST

HOSTING & SCRIPTS NOT NEEDED

FOR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE EXTENSIONS , DM ME

FOR ANY PAYMENT RELATED ISSUE OR QUERY, DM ME

8 Likes

How to get Extension and how to pay

You click on the profile image! Then you will see the message button.

Why aren’t you using this free extension?