"Is Permission Granted" block not working

blocks (56)

I exported my app and tried if this block is working or not, but it is always returning “false” even when I enabled all permissions required for the app. I also tried giving permission name “android.permission.RECEIVE_SMS” but still it is returning false every time. What is the problem?

1 Like

It’s on the Bug Tracker

3 Likes

Hello, I have a little problem. Whenever I use this same block, the application asks for permissions even if they are not being requested. Is there any way to fix this? I need to check whether a specific permission has been granted or not.

For example: If WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is true, perform the file download, if not, display a message.

Some time ago these blocks worked perfectly, now they don’t work anymore. I have only one permission in my application, even if it is granted, “Are Permission Granted” always returns False.

1 Like

Hello! You can use the PkgUtils extension developed by @vknow360

3 Likes

Exactly what I needed. Thank you.

Taking advantage of the topic, can I use only WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE or do I always have to use android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE?

Yes you need to type full name of the permission android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE

1 Like