Is there any other way to load pdf from link than using webviewer?

I wanted to load pdf from link.I found the method is by using webviewer but it crashes sometime aswell as i am not able to show progress bar efficiently while webviewer is loading.Is there any other methods rather than using webviewer,I really need any of the methods of loading pdf files from url without using webviewer, Your comment aswell as feedback is really needed to improve my application aswell as I request every @ExtensionDevelopers to develop a good extension related to it.

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

@Taifun Thanks for your reply.
Here,Start Value is the link of pdf.
blocks

Using this method is not good enough because to load even a megabyte of pdf requires a lot of time to web viewer as well as Lottie animation or use of progress bar as loading not work sometimes. Can you please see that and tell me what might be a useful method of loading pdf files online ? @Taifun

You can use PDF Extension by Deep Host. It is very useful and free as well.

Is it possible to open pdf from the link using deep host’s pdf viewer. I don’t think so.
Please reply @Haivaan .

The Google docs method only works with an internet connection. Most users are probably looking for something that can run offline.