I've purchased Premium subscription, but my account is still Free

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding an issue I’m experiencing with my Kodular account. Recently, I have upgraded to Kodular Premium, but unfortunately, my account still appears to be in the free tier.

• Username/Email: @husnain_bashir
  • Date of Purchase: 17-12-2023
  • Invoice Number: 3D7D4D83-0001

I have followed the standard procedure for upgrading to a premium account and the payment was processed successfully. However, my account status has not been updated to reflect the premium features, and I am unable to access the benefits associated with Kodular Premium.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter. I am eager to utilize the full range of features offered by Kodular Premium @pavi2410

1 Like

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding an issue I’m experiencing with my new Kodular account. Recently, I have upgraded to Kodular Premium, but unfortunately, my creator account still appears to be in the free tier.

Here are the details:

• Username/Email: [email protected]
  • Date of Purchase: 17 December
  • Receipt number : 2184-2066

I have followed the standard procedure for upgrading to a premium account and the payment was processed successfully. However, my account status has not been updated to reflect the premium features, and I am unable to access the benefits associated with Kodular Premium.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter. Below is attached receipt. @Kodular
Receipt-2184-2066.pdf (35.1 KB)

1 Like

Account still free after 4 days of purchasing subscription. @Kodular @pavi2410 @Diego please look into it and fix this bug.
21-12-2023
What kodular is doing? It’s been 5 days and my subscription is still not activated.:rage:
Account Still not activated as of 28-12-2023.
Account Still not activated as of 30-12-2023.

Purchased Kodular Premium but the creator account is still free.
Account mail: [email protected]
receipt
Receipt-2561-3594.pdf (35.8 KB)

My friend purchased Kodular Premium 2 days ago but the creator account is still free. Already my friend posted but it is pending, So I posted here his helping purpose. because of I referred to his using Kodular. Please resolve this.
Account mail: [email protected]
Receipt:
Receipt-2561-3594.pdf (35.8 KB)

deanart2012 its not spam, I am facing the same issue.
see:

while I have purchased:

I want help. I have been subscribed for four days and when I come to edit it asks me to subscribe. Please solve it

This problem has not been solved yet, what is this!!

I have been a subscriber since February 21nd, but the problem has not been resolved yet. What is this service? Where is the support? I am requesting compensation and renewing the subscription for another month because I am a subscriber and did not benefit from the service. Support came to my previous ticket and did not solve the problem!!

Please do not close the ticket without solving the problem!!

I bought the premium 2 days ago and until now my account has not been changed from free to premium.

I bought the premium account 2 days ago, and it is showing free account, and it says payment and that the premium account is active but it is on free and it doesn’t change. I need a solution for this.

1 Like

Hello. Today it has been 4 days since I made the payment and to this day I still have the same problem. Any position regarding it appearing free instead of premium?

We can’t help you with this but yes I’m giving the staff a mention they can help you out.

@pavi2410

3 Likes

I’m waiting. Thanks.

1 Like

The problem still persists, my account is free and has not yet been changed to premium. It’s been 6 days and nothing has been resolved.
invoice

2 Likes

I’m going to need to go back to premium, but I see there are drawbacks to that. response is awaited from @pavi2410

1 Like

I’ve asked for help here, on discord and to this day no one solves my problem.

Where is the personal support? I need to activate my account as it is still free, please!

I have purchased Kodular Premium on 14.03.2024 and the balance of $3.50 has been deducted from my bank account, but while purchasing the subscription on the platform it shows that your card has been declined. This message appears after the amount is deducted from my bank account. But the bank said that your payment to the recipient has been successful.

Details
RIE-5936-840/350-KDLR PREMIUM DOVER US
Amount
₹ 290.11
Type
Debit
Date
14 Mar 2024