Kodular companion crashes with side menu

… and what happens with APK?

1 Like

App works well after installing in my device.

1 Like

Same for me, APK works well, it’s really related to changing with companion ANY component proprerty After adding a side menu…

1 Like

Ok, sorry, I haven’t read carefully enough. Yes, companion crashes sometimes, APK works. So not a big problem.

in my case the companion crash every time after adding sidebar.

1 Like

I agree that the most important is that APK works fine but… it’s such a waste of time to have to launch every time kodular companion each time we modify one property…

1 Like

i understand that feeling :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some update:

i created a copy, deleted all blocks and component exept side menu and it don’t crashes anymore. So it’s in my app, i will try to figure out what is wrong and will let you know…

1 Like

Same for me, every time when I want edit while I’m testing, companion crash.

1 Like

So it’s a relief to know that i’m not the only one :slight_smile:

1 Like

So in fact, i deleted ALL blocks and it works with all components. But, if i add just ONE block (screen.initialize by exemple), it crashes again.

Any idea?

1 Like

Hi!

well, after testing it on my wife’s phone (SAMSUNG A20 new) and on a tablet, app crashes on both… Could it be related to samsung? Because those 3 devices are SAMSUNG???

Thx!

1 Like

Well… just tried on an old wiko phone with android 5.1 and crashes too… That’s really weird. For those who have been able to refresh comapnion without crashing with my aia, what is your device?

1 Like

Samsung Note 8

Is there a way to get the full java log to know exactly what is the cause of this crash?

1 Like

I guess you can use logcat for that.

1 Like