Late Accurals - problem of every month

kodular staff,

every time the accurals are coming late but this time it is too late.

you are not following your own policies, whom should we approach, please keep such an option, Google should pay us directly because we do not agree with you.

If there is a moderator here, please forward it to the staff, people need money, including me.

1 Like

@kodular , @Diego I did not receive my January, February and March payments. Why did you all not replying or taking any action. I massage you all and checking daily for the response. Kindly check this issue.
My 3 months payment still pending. Please send these all payments.

Hello,
Mr. @Diego @kodular kindly process the payments Accurals. Last years mostly payments were accrured on 22nd to 23rd of every month, but for last 3 to 4 months accurals getting late.
Kindly look into this matter and resolve the issues.
Thank you

I am also Facing the same problem. Now its become a routine of kodular staff to delay there accurals till the month ends.
Got fed up to this issue of kodular, repeating every month, don’t know what’s happening over there. Sort it out for all of us.
Thanks.

Hi @Diego
I am also Facing the same problem.
Last years mostly payments were accrured on 22nd to 23rd of every month, but for last 3 to 4 months accurals getting late. Please keep such an option like Google should pay us directly because you are making soo much delay in accural.
Kindly look into this matter and sort it out for all of us.
Thanks.

Dear kodular staff,

every month the accurals are coming late but this time it is too late.
Please solve this issue as soon as possible.

Hello to kdular staff
The accurals is also late in this month again every month our accruals are late but in this month its too late today is 29 kindly check and uodate it . Thank you

1 Like

Hello kodular staff, with a due respect its not good that u guys are doing this every month. Our accurals are late every month. If u guys cant manage this kindly give the authority to google. Its better is they pay us directly on time. Thank you

Hi, @Diego, I did not receive any payments from 3 months. I posted everywhere on the community I mentioned you but you did not care about it. Now I saw many people asking for payments but no reply from kodular. I think kodular is scam now. You are big scammers becuase you are not reply anyone regarding payment not received matter. I think we have to take legal actions against you and Kodular. We have to file a case against you and also we should complain google about this matter. If you not solve our problem we should request google to break partnership with kodular. Kodular doing scam with its users, holding payments for no reason and not solving problems about payment.

This month accruals will be applied on May 1st by EOD due to an issue in the payment provider. Apologies for the delay.

2 Likes

Mr. @Diego please resolve the issues on permanent basis. We will be very thankful to you.

Hope next time we will not face the issues and payments will disbursed on time without any huddles

Thanks for your attention.

Thank you for the info

@Diego plz solve my issue. My 3 months payment still pending

@Diego kindly send my 3 months payment, January, February and March. Withdraw button is not opened. Kindly check the bug issue.

@Diego why my withdraw button is not opening in every accural?

@Diego PLESE HELP ME

@Diego why are you not answering my problem. I am posting you daily. Why my withdraw button is not opening since 3 months

Not even a single amount of the two withdrawals shown above has been added to my bank account so far please help me @Diego

@diego can you please check your system, seems like you are cutting 24% commission from past 3 months to evee