Malicious extension?

Well I just found that my app opened after removing 11 extensions :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

We’re pushing a hotfix now.

9 Likes

You are an extension developer for many years… :neutral_face:
You will have to check if the form is an instance of repl form, that will work.

If you are talking about instance of then you actually need

Else

1.5 years

Same Issue

Update has been pushed. If still doesn’t work, try Incognito mode.
Extensions using ReplForm are now allowed.

8 Likes

My App Depended Off Deep Host MySql Database

i just published the update of my app few hour ago
i didn’t know about this but if i didn’t update my user can use my app??

i use file tool and taifun tool and i didn’t get these notice when i check my app before publishing it what should i do??

I am Still Not Able to Build my App
tried Incognito Mode too

my is building

It occurred on builder v1.5.1 which was released today. If you have published your app before the update, it should be ok. Also, note that the error has not been occurred on all extensions.

yeah thank bero

Screenshot_103
Long 2.5 months of hard work ends up with this! :face_with_head_bandage:

Did you remove a previous version? Else you should open another topic with a detailed explanation of your app.

Yes! I do. This problem occurred after pushing the fixes for malicious extension.

Firstly I thought, I am running out of resources. But it was not. App stops on startup.

So this happened after the devs revoked the famous malicious extensions patch? When did you last build?

Yes, you are right.

Everything was prefect on v1.5.0. Then, one of used extension has blocked on v1.5.1 when I tried to build. After that devs pushes the fixes for those blocked extensions and lastly final build stops the app on startup.

Do you know which extension it could be? What kind of app is it?

Yes, I know.
Here it is.

Please provide some suggestions if possible. I have been working hard on this since 2.5 months.
Screenshot_104

Its an eCommerce app.

I can not say. Try to contact the extension developer.