Material Cards + Camera Viewer (SPONSORED!)

where i have to change this. in the designer screen i have FontText and FontIcon where i can set a Image.
I have the same problem i want to use the favorite button, but i get only the name, not the icon.
I read that that i have to change something but i dont know where and what. Can someone explain me this pls.
To have theese buttons is a useful option for me.
Thanks

can we get content and buttons option in card view without image option?

Thank you very very much!
:smile:

But…
perameter error occurs.

I tried using different version of this extenstion that you uploaded in other website.
It worked fine then. but there was other problem.
“When camera viewer data” didn’t work.
I did like set label text to “data”, but it didn’t work. it was empty.

just to let you know

Please add a feature to prevent from stuck at loading online images.

i tried that but i get only the words and not the icons. what did i wrong, pls help me.

it worked for me

1 Like

Like that,but this wont work too.

It works perfectly.
The only thing I can’t do is to be able to order the cards according to a certain parameter.

I have in firebase some lists with dates and images. I put them in lists and I put them in the extension and everything appears perfect. Except they don’t come out in an orderly way.

I tried to download the lists and sort them and then put them in the cardview but still the cards look disordered …

It would be nice to be able to put an option of order…

is it compulsory to add image

How can we add images from airtable database in cardview images

1 Like

Using the :mag: search magical tool i found this:

2 Likes

Please Help me. I am unable to put list from firebase into this extension…

when you get the firebase data, you get it in JSON format. And the MATERIAL CARDS extension works with LISTS.
You would have to convert the Json obtained from firebase to a list…

1 Like

Thank you but i already completed it.

Thank you so much for the help…

am facing the same problem, the icons are not shown only text of buttons is shown how to get those icons ?

Nice extension want to ask is that, is there any cache storage in this cardview aix.

1 Like

Link is dead, anyone have updated one?

@Peter, @Boban . May you please look here. After Shreyash warning, @Mohit_Kumar_Choudhary posted the topic link again.

1 Like

Suspended for a while.

2 Likes

the Appybuilder community has been closed, you still can find it in the archive
https://web.archive.org/web/20180717145017/http://community.appybuilder.com/t/material-card-cameraviewer-free-extensions/2322?u=taifun

Taifun