Math Clash Game - My second game on Kodular

Math Clash Game App ( aia not for sale )

Here is my second game on Kodular using Custom List extension as the main extension . I tried my best on user interface. If anyone wants to get any kind of application developed then i can also develop for them .

APK Link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Owj81d4rWcpLWP7X72bhBpngRu9vMqSz

Google playstore link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mathclash&hl=en

The game is related to mathematics in which player have to do various addition methods on time to keep playing the game. The game is quite intense and very entertaining.
The app design is good and i tried my best on user interface.

if anyone find any bugs or have any suggestion then they can share to me.

Thank you kodular for providing such a good platform for developing apps without coding

Screenshots :

Extension used :

Screenshot (35)

Warmly ,
Hitesh K. Yadav
Indian Developers

5 Likes

One more Awesome Game for children :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Nice UI :blush: It looks great

1 Like

A cool addictive game with awesome UI. Keep up the good work!

yes thank you for feedback :slight_smile:

thanks a lot :slight_smile:

The app crashed when I clicked on counter displaying ‘0’

1 Like

thank you for the feedback . i will chek it out and sort it out as well

There are some bugs

When app starts how to image loading delay.

Number blocks are not fitting well.

Play button image loading delay.

yes actually its a kodular bug. nowadays in most of the apps , assets images are not loading and they are taking lots of time to load. not an app issue

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Are you using a religious phrase to celebrate your cheating?

No it’s not cheating
It is skill

Moderators Please Ban @Gopal_Krishn_pandey from the platform for Disturbing the Safety of The Community. We are not able to post APK’s Anywhere. Many of our APK may contain information about Private Servers & Login Codes. This guy Simply hacks our APK’s. @Peter please Take action

1 Like

If you ban maybe @peter your app will fully secure​:sweat_smile:
I mean no other can hack apk? I can provide tip
@Holmsync

Hack the APK’s With Permission. Ask their APK’s In PM like you asked me and Then if they permit hack it. You are not allowed to hack anyone’s apk on a public thread

He is just doing wrong stuff In name of god

TRUE @Peter

Hey @hitesh I’m really amazed to see work you have done. It’s really entertaining and intense. Thought i score 1042 :slight_smile: . I was just wonder how you have achieved that. I have some Question. 1. Their are random digit appearing and combing them we have to make the score, so is that those integer generating randomally or is their any logic behind it like creating multiple combination of the score and generating only those numbers?
2. How it that row increase or decreasing on correct and wrong.
Once Again Great job.
thank You :slight_smile:

Hey @Kira_69 , thanks for appreciation.
Actually i didnt worked on that app after 1st version but now i can make 10x better version of it . anyways those numbers are random generated . the sum of numbers should be equal to the goal number showing on top.
Secondly , that app is made by using custom list extension . row is actually a dynamic list . At that time we had just one custom list extension so i made on it. now we have super good dynamic list extensions so this app can be updated with super good animations and UI UX.
Anyways thanks for liking the app.