Monetization Survey

Hello Koders, :wave:

We have been working these past months on something quite big, and we would like to get your thoughts on it. However at this time, we need to gather some feedback.
We will appreciate if you can take this 1-minute survey to better understand your current Kodular Creator usage, and how we can suit this feature to your needs.

Thank you for your help!

29 Likes

Misleading claim, it took me 1 minute :)

2 Likes

Updated :wink:

4 Likes

submitted :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hmm… Never used Ads in my apps… But I plan to use them in future projects… It took me 23secs to fill the form… Appreciate your efforts @Kodular Staff… :hugs:

2 Likes

my project has been under moderation for 5 months. you would first correct these errors for yourself

1 Like

Hmmm, have you thought about not monetizing your apps then?

1 Like

What is ads enhancement?
No need to enter ad unit IDs?
How this gets automated?
Should we link ad unit IDs to Kodular account, so we can select from drop down menu?

1 Like

Thats great. Please add an option for apps developed for children into your ads system which will take into account google family program. Please make the necessary arrangements about startapp sdk and lets go on earning money together guys. you know the issue.

2 Likes

It would be nice if Kodular added a block to determine whether app users are in the EU or not.

That way if they are in the EU we can show only them the GDPR message, and if they aren’t we don’t need to.

2 Likes

Basically Update All Ads SDK 1st (ex: Facebook,Start. io)

3 Likes

Add In App Review Component

2 Likes

Maybe Kodular adds their own ad ids in all projects. And then all earnings are generated in their account. after that Kodular give us payment according to impression and CPM Etc. Maybe its possible but I’m Not Sure.

2 Likes

No projects take that long to be reviewed. Make sure you check your spam folder to see if the email went to your spam. Maybe you could also send me your App ID so I can check the status of the project?

3 Likes

the application is called Duplicate_Text

2 Likes

SUBMIT Done

1 Like

i have same problem, showing like above image

6 posts were split to a new topic: Play store notice: File-based XSS vulnerabilities in WebView

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like