My Admob ads not working but showing in live test

This is your Answer. Google it

It’s fixed automatically

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Also getting problem with admob… Not showing in my app… Was working in the morning but now as I updated my app no ads are showing niether any error

Private message me

i have same prblm your issue is fixed?

Did you take the admob approval?

Yh admob account is working properly, ads working other platform app builders, in kodular only works when do live test

Read this.

Same Problem after approved my app from Admob approval system

but when i publish my app on playstore… admob ads working…

but in other app building platforms with same type of app and admob account ads showing properly.also ads showing when doing live test and getting impressions,but after exporting there is only a blank space for the ad nothing is showing also any error messages are not getting,whats wrong in this please help anyone,dont say its my admob accounts issue its working properly…

2 Likes

You can not compare builders. Search the forum.

2 Likes

Ok, i understand your problem. Now add this block

And see what message you will get.

its showing your app was not approved to show ads saying to go to kodular site,what i do next?

Your question has already been answered.

1 Like

I followed your steps then this message appears please help

Hello @FAIZ_RAHMAN!

It is not a Kodular specific issue and not much can be done about it. See below for more details on why it occurs.

Why is it Happening : Advertisers can target specific regions, platforms and user profiles based on business relevance, which can sometimes result in lower availability of Ads for a particular region or user profile. Error code suggests that the implementation is correct, and that the Ad Request was not filled because of lack of availability of a suitable Ad at that particular instant of time when an Ad Request was sent from the app.

Policy related restrictions on certain Apps or Ad Units will also lead to Error Code 3 being returned in response to Ad Requests.

As we cannot manipulate advertiser demand, there are no particular ‘fixes’ for this error - the pub can cross-check the Ad Unit implementation to ensure that the Ad Units are implemented correctly.

(Taken from AdMob Error Codes & Logs - AdMob Community)

2 Likes

Thanks for your instant reply :blush::blush:

BUT WHEN I DO LIVE TEST THEN ADS ARE APPEARING . I CAN’T SEE ADS AFTER INSTALLATION OF APP

These are the few lines from my knowledge! It might help you, take a look:

1 Like