My application is not a file manager app

My application is not a file manager app. But some extensions used in my apps are not working without all file permissions. For example, Taifun file extension, Taifun image extension, Whatsapp store saver. I read a lot of posts on this topic, but I did not find any solution. My apps have been rejected three times for All file permission. I was very disappointed because I have been doing apps for 2 months :pensive:. If there is any solution, please write with a little effort. Please do not refer to any post. How to use these extensions without all file permissions. Or all file permissions will not reject apps on google play store please give this kind of solution, please :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

My block to get All file permission.

Such extension may need such permission depending upon the library they use

i know but ,What is the solution?

Try to use without such extension

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: it’s not solution

my extensions do not require any special permissions… you only have to follow the SDK30 rules…

as it has been said here How to request and grant MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission

Be aware that this permission is usually not granted by Google.

in case that extension tries to access the /Android folder, then starting from SDK30 this is not possible anymore… see also the overview here

Taifun

1 Like