TaifunFile extension: issue with FileListAsync

A mi se me cierra la aplicación cuando se activa el Taifun File. La cadena que puse esta:
llamar “TaifunFile1” .FileListAsync
directoryName “file:///mnt/sdcard”
extension “mp3”
includeSubdirectories: cierto
Que creen que pueda ser ese problema?

Translation added by Mod

The application closes for me when the Taifun File is activated. The string I put is:
call “TaifunFile1” .FileListAsync
directoryName “file:///mnt/sdcard”
extension “mp3”
includeSubdirectories: true
What do you think that problem could be?

You have already been told the forum language is English. Please respect the rules and other users in future by posting only in English.

1 Like

This path to the root dir of external storage should work:

/storage/emulated/0

Hello! With that route it closes me. I would really like it to add all the audio from the internal and external memory, both mp3 and wav, wma, etc. How can I do that?

The file extension only has access to shared storage…

EDIT: this statement is correct only for non media files
as we are talking about media files you should be able to get a list of media files from all accessible directories from your device, you will need READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission for this, see also the overview

what about trying to access only the directory /Music?
Does the jukebox example work for you? Downloadable from here App Inventor Extensions: File | Pura Vida Apps

Taifun

1 Like

see the EDIT in my previous answer…

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

For more details see here:

I have now also published this guide on Kodular: