My first 2 apps created by kodular............. Thanks Kodular

What is the name of your app? cricket worldcup 2019 and Ramadan 2019

Describe your app: both apps are awesome and have great UI

Screenshots:

App Store/Download link:

AIA file (Optional)

4 Likes

There is an app on Playstore namely Ramadan 2018 which is same like this one where developer name is Quresi Qasim but i didn’t find that app today. I think that is also made by you.

1 Like

Yes, I have developed that app with thunkable and I have more than 11k+ downloads on that app and till now 300+ active subscriber on that app. But unfortunately, I can’t be able to update that app because that app was made by thunkable and now i am using kodular and when i update that app there was a SHA1 fingerprint error and now sadly i unpublished that app because i dose not have keystore file of that app or that apk.

I have also contact with google team and They send me a procedure to fix that But I am unable to do that because of it was so tricky and lengthy …

If any one can help me in this case I am pretty Thankful to him.

here is google mail

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting Google Play Developer Support.

I’m happy to help you reset your upload key. The new upload key will be used to sign APKs that you upload to Play.

Here’s how to generate and register a new upload key:

1. Follow the instructions in the Android Studio Help Center to generate a new key. It must be different from any previous keys. Alternatively, you can use the following command line to generate a new key:

keytool -genkeypair -alias upload -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 9125 -keystore keystore.jks

• This key must be a 2048 bit RSA key and have 25-year validity.
  1. Export the certificate for that key to PEM format:

keytool -export -rfc -alias upload -file upload_certificate.pem -keystore keystore.jks

1. Reply to this email and attach the upload_certificate.pem file.

I look forward to your response. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Regards,
Charlotte
Google Play Developer Support

In Thunkable export your keystore

Then import in Kodular.

Then change your package name to match the previous package. It is in Screen1 Designer mode

Then Google will think it was built in the same Environment.

Great work

Nice:+1::+1::+1::+1:

i got my old app back

3 Likes

Link to playstore is not working.