My spreadsheet don't data update

my spreadsheet does not update data in airtable, I put base id and key API correctly, but still the table does not update data.

I have attached the aia file and the images of the blocksio , hope to help :,)

1 Like

show me your airtable database screenshot and also spreadsheet properties

1 Like

and also i suggest you to use english names for your column names, instead of your own language, like properties , model etc

1 Like

It’s the language of your columns, try to make it always in English

1 Like

I will do this

1 Like

com

1 Like

Delete all empty columns and use English , and make sure your table name Ads is same as you set in kodular,

1 Like

thanks guys, I didn’t know that language influenced the update

1 Like

Kodular is not supporting any other languages to send or receive data to spreadsheet unless you decode and encode text and then sent to airtable and thats why your column names wasn’t letting save you data

one more doubt, and when she doesn’t recognize the character as accents for example and instead shows that character

If you are sending data in your own language it will not accept untill you encode it while sending and decode it after receiving

In the example I was sending the character ç in all cells, but I understand I will send encoded

very thank you

Like this,

Yes you cant save anyother language from api, so you must have to encode if using any language instead of English

understand :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.