Need a extension developer (pay for an extension)

Hello developers, we as the community need a firebase auth extension, The exicist onces dont work in that way that only auth users can write and read data from firebase. you have the rules for every one can read and write.

I pay you 50 dollar if someone can develope a extension for that till end of the month. And i think you will make much more money as my 50 dollar.

3 Likes

i will also like the extension.

How much will you give to him if a developer will do it til end of jan.?

depends on how fast it is. i may pay even more.

1 Like

If we all pay together we can pay a lot for him

1 Like

Yeah i think many of us need it.

1 Like

I believe this developer can make 500 dollar or more with that extension. I will make after i sleept a donation adress maybe if that is needed.i think a few 100 people will this this extension in a very short time.

I think that Firebase Authentication will be available as default in kodular Draco !! I think, not sure

developers have not said anything about this.

{
  "rules": {
    ".read": "auth != null",
    ".write": "auth != null"
  }
}

These FirebaseDB rules limit reads and writes to authenticated users, so only reads and writes from your app and your Firebase Console are possible, since only you have access to your Database Secrets. If the key gets compromised, generate a new one and compile a new APK.

P.S. I recategorized this topic to the proper place. :wink:

May be Firebase Authentication will be available as default in kodular next updates !! I think, it’s not sure

1 Like

I dont know if i can mention other builders so sorry in advance, but in block2code you can find firebase auth component if you need it.

1 Like

You have to use 2 different extension for a auth database. And i need the option to sign up with facebook google and all other. We have a extenision for ffacebook and google but i dont want to use 3 or 4 types of extension to make the read and write rules for auth user. And we need the option to put in the API and UrL in a block that we can hide theese elemtemts. I want a extension where all theese options are in and not as i told in different extensions.

2 Likes

I think this is not the right way if a mmy aok got hacked that i make a new key and make a update, the same things will happen. We need a exttension where we can hide the API and the URL. ATM we have to put theese things in the design editor what is not safe.

3 Likes

Go donate $50 to Kodular now. :joy:

2 Likes

If my app is in the play store, i will spend if yourse some money to them.

1 Like

i im doing whatever i can to get some $ :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

You can always subscribe to our Patreon!

2 Likes

I said you that Kodular is going to put Firebase Authentication for default !! :wink:

2 Likes

its a magic that happen. i can’t explain more. but i really liked the new components :heart_eyes:

2 Likes