New features at My Kodular

please please check eCPM admanager is extremley low. give us controls over our adunits eCPM floors and other targeting opitions

3 Likes

With all the respect, while Kodular work in a new system you should allow us to use monetization extensions. It is just absurd that because Kodular couldn’t make Ad manager and others monetization tools as good as they should be we are forced to see our revenue go down or worse, don’t be able to monetize at all.

4 Likes

It has been 2 months now.

1 Like

this month kodular cut 25% commission from google Admanager earnings.

I hope we ll have an option to stay at the position where are ok with ads commissions. I mean I earn money for better or worse in this system. I cant afford monthly or annual payments to use kodular. I mean If we are going to move on a better system, its ok. But please let it not be worse than today.

1 Like

i requested payment of winnings, it seems they make payments every monday, i use pay pal to receive but i still haven’t received it, will i receive this week?

kodular sends the payment, gets late, sometimes your payments in next batch will be processed, hope I am also waiting

Hello Friend. I already have the approved admanager account, but the app approval stage has been stopped for weeks. With that my apps that were previously monetized by admob on published on google play can’t be published anymore and admanger ads don’t work either. Please kodular team can’t close admob without admanager working for all users.

We’re pushing a big internal change to My Kodular. No bugs should appear but, if you encounter any issue, post it in this thread as we will be actively monitoring it.
You should not encounter any major UI changes.

1 Like

This change is now live, please notify as soon as possible if you encounter any problem.

This error is shown.

1 Like

Fixed, it will be live within 2-5 minutes.

3 Likes

Now, the authentication is ok. Thanks

1 Like

Hi, Diego where we can find eCPM floor settings if changes are live now?

That update will come tomorrow, not with this internal update of My Kodular. It will be a per-project setting.

2 Likes

There will be. Both options will be still on the table.

3 Likes