News feed system like face book

Can we make an app with news feed just like facebook where everyone can post, like, and comment etc in kodular. If yes then show the concept

1 Like

Yes sir it is possible but I don’t think it is possible for us , only pro developers can …

1 Like

and they are not replying :unamused::unamused:

I wonder why?

Yes it is possible with a lot of hardwork, a lot of time, lots of knowledge and Kodular

1 Like

I need it for my app that is designed for farmers and i want them to post, coment and their posts so that they can be engaged with app and with each other and a community get build

Plz can u share some concept which type of knowledge is required… For instance of extentions, firebase, spreadsheets etc?? Or some other?

Use MySql as database.

2 Likes

Yes possible but too many logic and time for best performance

What about spreadsheets?

Use anything in which you are good and have best knowledge

2 Likes

Ya you can use but I think SQL is so fast and now it is easy also with @DeepHost extension

2 Likes

Can u explain shortly that which type of knowledge is required… Of extentions, database, or of some other kind

Thanks but i have no idea to implement this concept that how the number of likes can be calculated and all the coments on one post where get saved in one row​:thinking: can u plz explain it with some concept by diagrammatic way or by using screenshot

About kodular

1 Like

You can create a post id and save all comments with post id

2 Likes

You can create custom design with custom listviews designed by @Souvik_Bera ,
And you can use mysql as database that is fast and secure

2 Likes

No he is asking for development part not design part

2 Likes

Without design how could you make something…
And what do you mean by development? Is that blocks part?
Well let me explain
Make some dynamic list design with your desired features like >likes comments shares< and connect it with MySQL database… Now make block like when like button clicked increase 1 number on likes count and save new value on database …

it’s not that simple, I can’t explain all of it over here… Let’s give a try and keep posting whenever you stuck, we will be always here to help

1 Like

But I think he knows how to design and yes development mean block part
Thanks for telling that how he can do

1 Like