BUILT APP

Actual Behaviour

THE APP DOES NOT RUN

Show your Blocks

NO BLOCKS TO SHOW

Android version

N/A

1 Like

I have same issue I added update to my app but when i exported as apk the updates are not included

@Tony_Lange was using 37 screens, see also Error when opening with many screens - #10 by Taifun

@Benson_Ngbede You might have another issue. .
What exactly did you add, which is missing after building the app?
And: how many screens are you using?

Taifun

A post was merged into an existing topic: What does this mean… NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS VERSION?

OK i was able to fix that, some buttons were disabled so i did not know earlier, My problem now is how to add google admob to my app. my app have not been approved for monitisation since 3 weeks now. please what should i do

There still appears to be something in the compiler that, depending on the number of screens in an app (i have a few - 37) which truncates the compiling and delivers a smaller than should be APK.

My feeling is its a combination of the processor availability (capacity) of the build server and its available resources to process more screen files - every time.

Sometimes it process EVERYTHING, delivering a working APK, (I can usually tell from the download file size)

Yes, I know there is a caution against too many screens @Taifun but that “caution” isnt iron clad. Not when it does compile “sometimes” but not others.

Rather than ask for “any suggestions” fom the community, perpaps I should suggest the @KodularCreator look into fixing this.

@Kodular

T

I checked out Kodular Fenix (v1.5.0) Bug Tracker before creating a new topic

Describe your issue

I keep on posting this on the discussion group, hoping to draw the attention of @Kodular but it keeps on being closed by (no names) and so Its NOT getting the urgent attention it needs.

The issue is this.

My app pushes the recommended limit interms of the maximum number of screens. I have 37.

The problem is the erratic behavior of the BUILD SERVER

Sometime it compiles the whole app perfectly, most times the app is truncated. Installs but does not run.

Steps to reproduce the issue

Install a smaller than max size APK app file and it does not run

Expected Behavior

App to run

Actual Behaviour

Does not run if smaller than full size

Show your Blocks

link to aia
ON REQUEST

link to working APK (FULL SIZE
ON REQUSST

link to undersize APK
ON REQUEST

Android version

Android 13

Posting the same in a different rhread is considered spam, I therefore merged your threads
Please don’t do that

Taifun

Hi All

When I build my app it consistently only compiles to 7.5mb. It installs BUT DOES NOT RUN

The last running app which I compiled got to 8.75mb and run perfectly

Does anyone have any idea as to what could be causing this

Thanks

Did you manually make changes to aia and re-upload or anything like that. Basically asking if you Manipulated the AIA

You are again spamming the community

Taifun