Open Bidding for Google Ad Manager

i have send long time for approval my app
Untitled

and i try to request another app it show i cant because first app not approved
can you solve this issue plz??

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Honestly, I have long since stopped making new apps.
The daily falling revenues, the disruptions on the site, the failure to keep the promises made, the wrong choices applied in advertising management and my lack of a chance to intervene in these adjustments destroyed all my enthusiasm and broke my trust.

Actually, it will happen like that already. When you create your Google Ad Manager child account, you will be asked to link (or create) an AdSense account (which handles the payouts).
And as you already have an AdSense account because of Admob, your balance will actually be Admob + Ad Manager.

I just checked and InMobi Open Bidding is reporting a very low fill rate. I just asked them what is going on.

If you already have an AdSense account, Google will ask you to link that AdSense account.

Hello @Diego the life now is becoming hard because of this changes of AdMob with Ad Manager + inMob I don’t unferstand what to do and why did the kodular staff decided to use Ad Manager which looks to conflict AdMob and the approval of Ad manager becomes very hard.

InMobi is totally optional, so don’t worry about it.
Regarding Ad Manager approval, you just need to follow the steps described here: Monetization - Kodular Docs

And what about oversized banners + approval request for already approved apps which I can not update now?

@Vishwas is already working on a fix for banners (just talked with him right now), and regarding stuck approved apps reply to my PM with the app ID and I’ll look into it

1 Like

sorry, I do really not know where the app-id to find.

Go to My Kodular, and open the project that has been stuck under review. Just send me that URL

I have followed everything and for good news is that I have already an AdSense account but yet my Ad Manager is not approved.

I’ll open you a PM

Thank you I have already used your personal mail to send you the email because I was not able to pm you.

Yes google not approved my request to create ad manager account bcoz i already had a adsense with another email. He asked me to create the ad manager account on that another email. Now if i create ad manager account on another email it will be problem for you. Bcoz you asked me you create ad manager account with the same email i am using here. Now what should I do ?

This is great news, just to clear my understanding on this, this is basically Kodular is working as a mediation partner for the monetization platform that we need to enable bidding? or is it a different process?

bandicam 2022-01-17 11-28-07-740
Please make a sulution @Diego eCPM is very low can you see my report?

Mine is less than 0.20

Kodular Team tell us something!