Open Detail Screen List View with Google Spreadsheet But Show the Last Record Selected

Anyone Please Help, I want to Open Detail Screen List View with Google Spreadsheet But Show the Last Record Selected, in the last view when i am selected is right but start value open screen show data is last record not selected
Screen 1

Screen 2
blocks(1)

this is what you are doing in that for each loop… you set these global variables to the last record…
in the click event you might want to select the correct row from the table again and send that to the other screen

Taifun

Master Taifun, can you give me the example ??

Loop walks all your entire list. From start to finish.

You don’t want to catch the last one, right?

So…Let’s think and program! :thumbsup:

You Can !

Use this block for looping
forrange

Do not replace or split response if you get data from spreadsheet export to csv.
use select item to add item to list or variable you need.

1 Like

this is the solution

you might want to try something yourself and if you get stuck, post another screenshot of your relevant bloks

Taifun

1 Like

When I Click Error Runtime : The operation select list item cannot accept the arguments: , [2], [4]
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.
This Block Event CLick

What are you trying to do now? Did you solve the problem?

Why are u using position as a list
position is not a list it is index where user has clicked on listview

1 Like

Not Solve the problem, so What should I do ?

Export format csv, and add item to list. Then loop the data.

eg :
image-1

as we can see from the error message you picked the 2nd item from the listview (position)
position is not a list, so it does ot make sense to select an item from that
rather you should pick the second item from the table to get the row you are looking for and then select the items you want

also it seems to be, you are not familiar with debugging your blocks…
use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools
Taifun

1 Like