[ PAID ] ๐ŸŒˆ Professional WhatsApp Status Saver AIA

Hey everyone, this is yash. So, today iโ€™m going to share one of my favourite app. :grinning:

Presenting WhatsApp Status Saver app. It saves image and video status of whatsapp in your gallery as well as it has a feature of direct chat. Direct chat helps you to chat with anyone without saving his/her contact. i did a lot of hard work on it. i just hope you will like it.

:rainbow: SCREENSHOTS

:rainbow: ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ โž๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝโž

:sparkles: InApp Billing + Unity Ads
:sparkles: Save, Repost ( without saving it ) & share feature
:sparkles: In-built image viewer & video player
:sparkles: Save statuses - photos, videos, and GIFs.
:sparkles: Direct chat to unsaved contact. No need to save contact.

so, i want you all to test my app and share your experience with me. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated. :blush:

Test Apk - Status_Saver.apk (7.6 MB)

If you want to buy it then PM me :nerd_face:

Thanks to :kodular: and respective extension developers.

3 Likes

I am really sorry this app will not work on android

Android 11

@Aditya_Nanda Do you have whatsapp in your phone? Which android version do you have?

Find it and your app

and what about this?

He already said

1 Like

Use if else block ,

If the android version is less X then set the path
If not set the path for higher version.

More info you can find in our community

2 Likes

oh i didnโ€™t see that, thatโ€™s why it is not working in his phone.

amโ€ฆ okay i will but the extension requires license to work.

Donโ€™t you think if a guy can decompile Extension from apk, then he/she can decompile aixโ€™s source too and remove those thingsโ€ฆ

Android 11

ohkโ€ฆ my app isnโ€™t working in your device 'cause i think it is not allowed to read hidden files in android 11 or may be there are some other ways to do it

You canโ€™t get path in android 11 this is why many things will change now after android 11

1 Like

@Still-learning thanks for your suggestion.

1 Like

Android 11 will make many things impossible now as Google is making it more secure so that there canโ€™t be cyber thefts ?? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Or copying things ? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

@UnknownBeast edit/remove your reply as well

Nice app BTW :heart_eyes:

@UnknownBeast Thank you :blush: