[PAID] Shoot The Balloon Game ! Game aia file for Sale

yeah exactly . i did lot of hardwork on game and completed it in 2 days :smiley:

3 Likes

All they want the aia for is to slap their own ads on them and post the app in the Play Store.
I made a game once (slot machine) and posted the aia in the App Inventor 2 gallery, someone took it, changed the background color and started offering for sale in a website, then another made a tutorial on Youtube on how to edit it and put their own ads in it. Of course, never giving credit to the author (me :grin:). So, no more aia from me since then.

15 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Here’s a revolutionary thought that might shock you: How about you learn to make your own apps? :smiley:

5 Likes

i uploaded the game on playstore :slight_smile: rate it if u like : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.balloon.shooter

1 Like

The play store version has the same bugs which I mentioned earlier

Still not solved? :thinking:

1 Like

Will you share your blocks

aia file please :blush: :blush: :innocent: :heart_eyes:

Asking for aia files of published apps should be grounds for an instant ban.

@Vedang and @mahmoudkamel If the author doesn’t post the aia in the first post, probably they don’t want to share it. It’s not a requirement to do it either.

Besides, if you read the thread (I bet $100 you didn’t), you will find this post:

yes i appreciate. they are simply wasting time and spamming posts by asking free aia files.

No :blush: :blush: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

iam sorry :blush:

1 Like

how you created the lobby
help pls

Finally aia available for sale. You can purchase it :slight_smile:

I’m interested in the game, but the play store link is broken.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.balloon.shooter

:flushed::flushed::flushed::frowning_with_open_mouth::frowning_with_open_mouth::frowning_with_open_mouth::frowning_with_open_mouth: nothing worth $36 :frowning_with_open_mouth::frowning_with_open_mouth::frowning_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

ok thank you for the feedback.

seems good game but way too expensive for that !

Well as per the feedback provided, I’m deciding to reduce the price to $24.99.

Thank you