Playstore rejection

Friends,

I tried all the usual things like at the time of app opening, check if internet is active else give a message. The app depends on internet. All this app does is provide a curated list of youtube channels to be played. I have seen hundreds of similar apps on playstore including live news channel apps and hence believe youtube component should not be the reason. I cannot think of anything else.

The rejection message is:
Your recent app submission is not compliant with the Device and Network Abuse policy. We don’t allow apps that interfere with, disrupt, damage, or access in an unauthorized manner the user’s device, other devices or computers, servers, networks, application programming interfaces (APIs), or services, including but not limited to other apps on the device, any Google service, or an authorized carrier’s network. Please make appropriate changes to your app, then submit the updated app for another review. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.

Could you please guide me if any of you had similar issue and how it was resolved?

can you please tell more about your app ?
@Anil_Baheti

It’s hard to know what exactly has caused the rejection.

Maybe, they think that your app is trying to bypass the YouTube™️ ads and imitate their service.

Play Store doesn’t accept this type of arguments. I have been through the same situation as you. And I still couldn’t do anything.

I am neither bypassing or imitating their services, I am just opening that channel in the youtube component available in kodular.

1 Like

Here is the reason

2 Likes