Pollfish payouts

Thanks, I use s2s and store the user information, but that does not help me get a single users balance because I have no chanche identifying a user. I need some form of user identification to count the surveys completed

This is my database:

the solution you need is passing the user identification via the request uuid param during initialisation.

I cannot do that! Did you use your own blocks in Kodular?
This is what I can set:
This is what I can get:

Where would I be able to get that information?

If you cannot pass the request_uuid during the initialization of Pollfish block on Kodular, then unfortunately there is not much that we can help on that. Kodular team has to add that option to the block along with the API key and other params so you can receive those via s2s callbacks. Really sorry that we cannot help on that since it’s out of our hands…

But you are the ones who have a partnership with kodular! We are not able to use your implementation that represents your company! I contacted your support multiple times, texted Kodular staff but nothing changed! Please tell Kodular to fix the component or terminate the partnership with them and make your own extension (which propably is what I have to do now)!

I understand @OlMi1 and apologies for the inconvenience but you do understand also that this is not up to us. We have emailed the Kodular team and waiting for a response.

Thank you. Please get a quick solution!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.