Problem Chat View with date and hour in the messages

Hello community, I am new, someone could help me when I send messages in this project, the date and time are sent in a way that is not understood as a single code, I want it to be seen understandable that dates and times are separated so that can be understood …
I have tried everything … but I can’t figure it out if someone helps me I would really appreciate it
please

blocks (19) blocks (18) blocks (15) blocks (14) blocks (13) blocks (10) blocks (9) blocks (6) blocks (5) blocks (4) blocks (3) blocks (10) [group.aia|attachment]

Hi @DON_GAVERS_HD_FULL,
That’s because of your date and timeformat.
It will be better if it you use this extension to get current data and time instead of the clock component:

1 Like

I tried but when I do it cloudinary does not accept to save the tag with / or with. or with :

So you will need before uploading to cloudinary replacing all the / and : using the replace all block :wink:

I’m sorry I don’t understand … where would I change it … this is my problem:

Invalid Firebase path: 09/06/2020 10:12:16 a. m… Firebase paths must not contain ‘.’, ‘#’, ‘$’, ‘[’, or ‘]’

When uploading to firebase use EpochTimeZone block it returns the time stamp without / or :

1 Like

I have to change with epochtime zone time in send button?

you have to add to the tag paramter in the send button the block EpocDateTime in the date tools extension.,
In this block:

And here:

1 Like

And also in this blocks:

Instead of adding the date automaticly, add first EpochToDateTime.ANd set e = to your timestamp you got and the format to the format you want and the time zone to the TimeZoneName block.

1 Like

With this component? in send button and media upload?

Nope that is in the datachanged event.
Yes something like that.But this will return the date only if you want to return time as well use EpochDateTime

1 Like

is this way correct?

blocks (20)

Replace the call Clock1.now block ( in the first parameter ) with call DateTools1. EpochDateTime block

1 Like

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: is ths correct?

Sorry but replace the EpochTimeStamp with EpochDateTime block

1 Like

friend a question I can not find EpochDateTime block that there are only theseimage

Ooops sorry :man_facepalming:t2: that was my fault.Your blocks are right now :wink:

1 Like

:frowning_face: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Why your blocks now are

1 Like

my blocks in this moment are: