Query in vulpecula output

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Why did you generated .aab file using vulpecula? It can be done directly with kodular.

i thought we can’t upload aab file generated through kodular on play store, i didn’t try it as well. so without even checking, i used vulpecula. i was able to upload my app, but when i’m trying to update my app in my phone, it’s not installing. if it’s not updating in my phone then i guess play store won’t accept it either. what should i do now?

@hammerhai as you’re the developer, please guide me.

@Yashk12 apologies for the confusion caused and the late reply.

• The file extension .apk.idsig is verification that your APK was first signed with APK signature scheme v4. I don’t have the source code anymore, it’s not even on GitHub, so I don’t remember exactly how the process works, but that is a step. This is the reason a keystore is needed, it should be the one exported from your Kodular account.
  • I’ll need more clarification on “i was able to upload my app, but when i’m trying to update my app in my phone, it’s not installing. if it’s not updating in my phone then i guess play store won’t accept it either.” Do you get any errors when you upload the AAB to the Google Play Store? What errors do you get when trying to install the update on your device?

i haven’t checked it yet
but,

the error was : apk not installed