Questions Regarding the KodeJam

Hackathons like KodeJam are based on trust. We look forward to cooperation from the participants in maintaining a healthy event environment.

We will try to keep private data as secure as we can. However, we would suggest removing all personal keys before submission. The participants are encouraged to share instructions on compiling their AIA with our own API keys and tokens.

3 Likes

I’m Really bad in understanding…can you kindly explain?

Was that meaning, if I need any api key or token, that will be provided by you guyz?

Let’s say a submitted app needs to be linked with a Firebase Realtime Database to work properly. In that case, the participant is encouraged to remove the link and key of their database, and let us know that it needs to be filled in. We will fill our own link and key to run our internal tests.

The AIAs are only for source verification, and some other factors like checking if extensions were used (they are not allowed). So you do not have to worry about making your keys public. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello everyone!
I would like to ask,
Is there any mandatory category for the apps?
Like KodeJam only accepts Business Apps, Chat Apps, etc.?
Or every kind of apps are accepted?

(Sorry for my English :sweat_smile: )

Plus, I would like to praise/appreciate the Guy/Team who developed the website, it’s brilliant :+1: :+1: :kodular:

1 Like

We’re glad you liked it. :blush:

3 Likes

there is a way for checking that but as mentioned, trust is given priority right @Kanishka_Developer

1 Like

Absolutely. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, and if we feel like there’s a need to check when the app is created, we can get to know it, thanks to Kodular staff.

1 Like

Seems the KodeJam’s site is down.

May be because KodeJam 2k19 is over.

3 Likes

I hope there will be a KodeJam 2k20 :crazy_face: :partying_face: :+1:

4 Likes

It’s coming. :wink:

4 Likes

3 Likes

@Kanishka_Developer What? When? Am really excited for this. Looking forward to participate this time.

3 Likes

I speak, you repeat.
KODEJAM 2020!
:rofl:

1 Like

We’re still sorting out the details. There are some mistakes we’d rather not repeat, so it’ll take a lot of planning on our part. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Can we expect the almost same dates as 2k19? (september-ish)

If I quote anything concrete, the others at the Freedom Zone will kill me. :joy:

There is nothing set in stone yet, and it’s very hard to say.

3 Likes

Understandable :rofl:

3 Likes