Read Text From Webpage For Every Change

Welcome my friends

Screenshot_1

We all know that internet speed measurement websites change the value many times until it settles on one value …

Now, I want the app to read all the values ​​in each change …

blocks

I tried this method but it only reads the number once when the page opens ( 0 ) …

thx :slight_smile:

You mean every second you want to refresh the web page from the app and read the content ?

No dear, if you refreshed the page, the value will always be (0).

The value changes automatically without reloading the page. I want to monitor this value whenever it changes

If I understand you sorry. But there is a another way to find the speed of data connection. It is found at here

1 Like

I actually searched and read this topic, but I didn’t understand how to do it :sweat_smile:

If you try like , as suggested by @Peter in that thread you will get the milli second time

Ping amounts of 100 ms and below are average for most broadband connections. In gaming, any amounts below a ping of 20 ms are considered exceptional and “low ping ,” amounts between 50 ms and 100 ms range from very good to average, while a ping of 150 ms or more is less desirable and deemed “high ping

So you can use if else statement with these data

It is logically impossible.
You can’t monitor websites all the time unless you are a python bot. :joy:

1 Like

I dont know whether it is right or wrong, i used clock component to track the value for every 5s once, and still i am getting values…

5sec is ok but still your app won’t run all the time

2 Likes