Rewarded Video make force close of the app

I have a game app, and i want to add a rewarded video admob component. In live test, work properly, the app and the rewarded video, but when i try to install, say unfortunately the app was stopped. Trying to solve this, i delete the admob component, and the app work very well again, I put it again, and the app force close again. Please, if someone can help me.

Rewarded Video component is working fine for us. I just saw them on this app created with Makeroid by one of our user.

Can you upload your APK so that we can check what’s wrong?

thanks for the answer. can you tell me, how upload the app??

Upload it here so we can check.

the system say: sorry, the new members can´t upload files…

here is a link with the aia:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B391PxSeGu_ieWRsOW14NXJ0eGM/view?usp=sharing

i have to say that the the app was first maked in app inventor, then edited in thunkable and now uploaded and tested on makeroid. i don´t know if it make any difference.

Can you share here please the apk file?
Or upload it on google drive and share here with us the link to it.

i share the aia. do you need the apk?

Probablemente el problema sea el consumo de memoria, intenta optimizar la App amigo, yo al principio tuve ese problema también. Optimice la aplicación y dejo de cerrarse, pruébalo, quizás te funcione

Yes please share the apk.

Gracias, voy a tratar… :grin:

por favor, que alguien me ayude. he hecho una app tipo hola mundo, con solo una etiqueta de texto. y al agregar el componente de vĂ­deo remunerado, sucede otra ves el error.

please, somebody help me, i make an app like hello world, only with a text label, and when i add the rewarded video component, the error come again.

PLEASE share a apk.

si que es cierto, lo he probado yo también y da el error que comentas, debe ser algún bug, mientras tanto te digo un truco, usa el admob intersticial como si fuese el videoreward, es decir, usa el bloque de admob intersticial y en el id del anuncio le pones el de vídeo recompensa, esto solo es una solución temporal ya que no puedes controlar si el usuario ha cerrado el vídeo antes o no, pero mientras lo solucionan podría ser una opción

1 Like

mil gracias… de verdad te lo agradezco, al menos se que no soy yo el que esta haciendo algo mal… por ahora esperaré a que lo solucionen, yo tengo la app con un banner, pero me encanta la idea de que solo la persona que lo desea vea la publicidad, y es por ello que tan pronto supe que makeroid lo ofrecía, corrí a agregarlo…

un millón de gracias, saludos…

de nada amigo, en makeroid tienen un gran equipo y estoy seguro de que lo solucionaran pronto, mientras tanto solo podemos esperar :smiley:

1 Like

You have been told to share your apk, we won’t help you at all, if you don’t help us.

You don’t need, make a new project with only a label, put the admob component and try to install, the error will occur. Other user found the same, probably is a bug.

This is the example apk:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By_2jAgzlxORaXVUZ1ZUZEkyV0U/view?usp=sharing

And this the components and blocks:

The app crashes when open.

1 Like