Secured Countdown Extension v2.0 [PAID]

Hello I want buy

How can i buy

Send me a PM

Unfortunately, the error after a 5 min countdown is already around -4 seconds compared to a chronometer. So the timer loses almost 1 second per minute. A little too much …

In my test with a countdown of 256 days, the error ends up being more than 92 hours or almost 4 days.

3 Likes

Oh! I still have my app with a countdown till December 2020. I checked it almost everyday and I didn’t see any problem in it. :thinking:

Btw, thank you for reporting the bug, I will look into it. :+1:

It is not a bug, but it’s the usual (well known) problems with the Clock component (AI2, Kodular etc.) and also with the countdownTimer in Java and its synchronicity, although the latter is much lower.

1 Like

Let your extension (countdown) run against this one:

2 Likes

The first thing I noticed in your video is the temperature on the home screen. We are suffering from heat, but in your location its very cold. You are lucky.
#offtopic :sweat_smile:

This extension is pretty good but there is 2 bugs,

1. When you select Time between 12:01- 12:59 pm it shows countdown of 12 hrs less.
  2. When current time is between 12:01-12:59 it doesn’t show real countdown.
    You guys can check this in his demo app also.
    I bought this extension from him but he is not accepting that there is a big in his extension. Please guys check it and reply, so that he accept that there is a bug in this extension.

You can also use this method to create a countdown

1 Like

i have pm u… after buying…extension… i am…waiting from 2 day and 3 night for my extension…:expressionless::expressionless:

when i will get my extension

1 Like

Why dont you saw the block part ?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

problem with " second "

can you tell us how? it will help a lot of people

thanks,
lexi

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What the issue in using a extension
There is also free extension then why don’t use it

2 Likes

people who have bought the extension, is it working properly? i’m planning on buying this and i need review’s please. thanks :slight_smile:

I wanted to set a countdown for my quiz app using your extension. But I couldn’t.
Is it possible to do so using your extension?
if yes, then how?

#off-topic

If you want to ask questions of my extension then you should post the question in my extension’s topic or Message me personally.

BTW a countdown for quiz can use the clock right?