Secured Countdown Extension v2.0 [PAID]

Hello! There is no event when countdown is finished as it is not needed. I have added an example blocks in the post you can see it. When the countdown label will show 0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes and 0 seconds, the timer will automatically be off and then you can perform your next activity.

You will need to store the “endDate” in an online database so even if user reinstalled the app, you can fetch the stored end date, and the extension will automatically start the countdown between the current time and the end date.

Thank You But Can You Add Event When Timer End?

It is not possible as there is no built-in timer in the extension. So you’ll have to use clock component to make the countdown run. You can compare the countdown text easily and perform your next activity.

How do i purchase?

Please have a look at the blocks which I posted so your doubts will be clear.

Send me a PM.

Yep, i know, i use some of your extensions.

this extension is interesting, great contribution !!! … although if it can be done without using the extension and the result is the same, I could do it and if it works, it even updates only when starting the application …

This extension is interesting, great contribution !!! … although if it can be done without using the extension and the result is the same, I did it and if it works, it even updates only when starting the application …

Hello I want buy

How can i buy

Send me a PM

Unfortunately, the error after a 5 min countdown is already around -4 seconds compared to a chronometer. So the timer loses almost 1 second per minute. A little too much …

In my test with a countdown of 256 days, the error ends up being more than 92 hours or almost 4 days.

3 Likes

Oh! I still have my app with a countdown till December 2020. I checked it almost everyday and I didn’t see any problem in it. :thinking:

Btw, thank you for reporting the bug, I will look into it. :+1:

It is not a bug, but it’s the usual (well known) problems with the Clock component (AI2, Kodular etc.) and also with the countdownTimer in Java and its synchronicity, although the latter is much lower.

1 Like

Let your extension (countdown) run against this one:

2 Likes

The first thing I noticed in your video is the temperature on the home screen. We are suffering from heat, but in your location its very cold. You are lucky.
#offtopic :sweat_smile:

This extension is pretty good but there is 2 bugs,

1. When you select Time between 12:01- 12:59 pm it shows countdown of 12 hrs less.
  2. When current time is between 12:01-12:59 it doesn’t show real countdown.
    You guys can check this in his demo app also.
    I bought this extension from him but he is not accepting that there is a big in his extension. Please guys check it and reply, so that he accept that there is a bug in this extension.

You can also use this method to create a countdown

1 Like

i have pm u… after buying…extension… i am…waiting from 2 day and 3 night for my extension…:expressionless::expressionless:

when i will get my extension

1 Like

Why dont you saw the block part ?