Invalid Text Operation
Segment : Start is less than 1 (0)

But when using Wifi i get no error :confused:
Test.aia (2.6 KB)

Block Used :

Error Video with mobile data :

Working good here with mobile data.

1 Like

If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you …
You probably will get more feedback then…

which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks…

To download the aia file, upload it to Kodular, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc… this takes time, and most people will not do that…
Thank you.

Taifun

1 Like

To follow up on the great advice from Taifun…please only ask in the community of the builder you are using. You have also asked this on Thunkable 5 days ago and been given an answer.

1 Like

i use both of them. and it’s my right to seek help on both of them. I love both of the platforms.

Thank you for the suggestion Taifun i attached the blocks and error video as well.
But my problem persists.

i just want to know why it’s not working on my phone or any phone used by my family members.

what about displaying the response content for mobile data in a label to find it out yourself?
and to display a “nice” error message, you also can check if the response content contains the text “data-exchange-rate” … you can find the contains block in the text drawer…

Taifun

2 Likes

Thank you :confused: i am such a nub.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.