Showing Error 908 Even When Using the Ask Permission Block

I have Looked all around the forums and etc. but still cant find the solution to my problem.
So basically whenever my screen initializes it asks the user for a permission using the ask Permission block and then i have 2 blocks, 1 for Granted and the other for denied. But Even then Whenever i test the app(after installing an apk) it automatically shows that the permission has been denied even though it did not show any pop up.

1 Like

Can you show your blocks?

1 Like

I dont think so thats the case (The notifiers there are just for testing purposes)

1 Like

You need a component / extension that adds this permission (WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE) to the Manifest. So add the File component (as a dummy) to your project and try again.

Note: A permission can only be requested if the permission is declared in the Manifest.

2 Likes

Oh nvm Got it Thx For the Help :smiley:

1 Like

Where is the problem with that (not dangerous) permission, which is always granted?

How can I make it work
What should work?

No need to edit the Manifest because this permission is always declared.

2 Likes

Not working to me

@Amazon_Bot What is not working?
Which permission do you want to request / grant?

1 Like

Storage, to download files from the browser i made

Show your blocks.

1 Like

Here:

Look at your blocks:

WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE

1 Like

Now its not responding, just nothing

@Amazon_Bot You must check this with the compiled app (APK).

New problom… when im installing the app i cant open it
its not showing on my home screen

Let’s stop this here. We leave the original topic.
Apparently there are several / many problems with your app. So sort them and then open a new topic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.