Smart Kids - Make your kids smart -My first app created using KODULAR

What is the name of your app?

Smart Kids - Make your kids smart

Describe your app:

Smart Kids is awesome interactive educational game app for your kids and toddlers proudly created using KODULAR. Huge thanks dear KODULAR for this outstanding platform. This app is highly customized with audio visual technology to enhance your kids learning on real time. This app consists of many essential products (which can be accessible offline too) for your kids learning.
Your kids can learn many things like alphabets,numbers,animal,insects,birds,fruits,vegetable,color etc on a very interactive audio visual and colorful environment.Your kids also can learn to drawing and writing alphabets. Your kids can learn these things without any internet connection too. This app also consists of many educational videos and rhymes which surely makes your baby smart.

Key Features

• Attactive colorful design,looks and UI
  • Very easy to navigate ( just swipe left of right )
  • Audio Visual Technology and environment
  • Baby can learn alphabets,numbers,animal,insects,birds,fruits,vegetable,colors and many more.
  • White board features ( Baby can learn to write and draw )
  • Educational Videos and Rhymes
  • Can be access without internet ( offline)
  • Lightweight and clean design with sidebar etc.

Screenshots:

App Store/Download link:

AIA file (Optional)

11 Likes

I’m going to be smart now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Anyways, nice app.

4 Likes

A really helpful and nice app.
The work is awesome and good.
But the title is not informative as it not attracts the users
Because anyone first sees the title i don’t think they will know its a learning app
You can add something informative for ex.
Learn Buddy - Lets make learning easy
and icon like the age group users will probably like that
Well its your app like if you really liked the suggestion

3 Likes

@anuragtekam0 Thank you very much for your awesome comment with nice suggestion. Really appreciated it. Will try according to your suggestion.
Thanks once…

wow amazing bro really amazing,
can you provide aia for hel ?

1 Like

Please don’t beg for AIA on the community.

4 Likes

i need so thats why i tell to the developer for aia, and he also write in the description the aia file is optional

1 Like

It is not written by the developer, it is there by default. It means that it is optional for the developer of the app to share his/her AIA file.

4 Likes

Thank you very much all of you for your interests & reactions on this post. @ishasssam I had invested a lot of time creating this. Really sorry :frowning: for this. I may provide it later if this app got a lot of install. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello dear, you upload the Music App in playstore i want to buy that app from you ??? app name Mero player, i want to purchae from you

@ishasssam PM sent :blush::blush:

I searched whole internet for this type of aia file but not success. I want to create this type of app for my nephew (personal use) who is in UKG class. I am very new to kodulars and can’t create app from starting, but I have idea to edit aia :slight_smile:
If someone can help me to get aia like this, I will be very appreciated.

You may want to see how to import aia to Kodular

Then edit in Kodukar :slight_smile:

But what do you mean by

He’s asking for the aia file of the app in the opening post, or the aia file for something that is similar to that app.