Help please..Google play disabled my app "Smart Kids"

Dear Kodders,
Google play disabled my app “Smart Kids” Listed here which was my first app prepared using Kodular. What’s are the steps to recover this app ? Your valuable comments and suggestions were highly appreciated…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

have you recieved any email from google regarding this issue ?

1 Like

We need to see the exact email sent by Google to see what needs to be done.

1 Like

@manishthetechguy & @cian thank you very much for your reply. Here is parts of email sent by google play regarding this issue.

Text version of this mail is

Developer update

Hi Developers at …,After a recent review, Smart Kids - Make your kids smart (com…smartkids) has been removed from Google Play.

Publishing status: RemovedYour app has been removed due to a policy violation. This app won’t be available to users until you submit a compliant update.Issue: Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy We don’t allow apps that interfere with, disrupt, damage, or access in an unauthorized manner the user’s device, other devices or computers, servers, networks, application programming interfaces (APIs), or services, including but not limited to other apps on the device, any Google service, or an authorized carrier’s network.

Your app shouldn’t access or use the service or API in a manner that violates its terms of service. For example, your app shouldn’t download, monetize, or access YouTube videos in a way that violates youtube policy…

1 Like

Ok, so you have an issue with what your app is going.

Too many ads?
Are you asking for permisions of functions you dont need?
Are you doing any copying, or accessing anything on the device?
Do you have a remote database you are sending information too?

We can play the guessing game all week. If you want to send me your AIA I can take a look, bbut you do kow your app the best and have to think about it from google perspective.

1 Like

Did you ask Google what the problem is. They send you the mail not we.

they just removed your app not disabled .
first check your apk what u did mistake then update your app . thats it .Not to worry.