SmartCalc (DISCONTINUED)

I know that, I just did that because it looks good:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It is recommended to add “,” in the middle of every 3 digits.

2 Likes

Damn, I didn’t think about that :astonished::astonished::astonished:I will surely add it soon, thanx.

2 Likes

However, I think it will be difficult.
But I wish you success.:grinning:

2 Likes

“All things were difficult before they were easy” :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Since I requested this feature, I thought I’d help you along by creating an extension that allows you to select/copy the Text from a Label:

4 Likes

It’s awesome bro, keep it up

1 Like

Great app! I loved that minimalist, yet cool UI. :+1:
BTW, I have some suggestions to improve the app’s UX:

• Add a ripple effect to the buttons.
  • Add a thin border of about a pixel or two to each button to make them distinguishable from each other.
  • Add a button to delete a single number, maybe something like this ⌫.
  • Make the cursor of the textbox visible.

Overall the whole UI is nice. Good job, man. :+1:

2 Likes

@Ken :innocent:

Thanx a lot

@Shreyash I was already thinking to add all those , infact these things were actually there in early design (I tried messing with various designs before:sweat_smile:) but I think that they were making UI clunky (specially borders on buttons) so I removed them to keep UI as minimal as I can :smile: but after considering your feedback, will think to add them again, soon, till then “keep calm and love SmartCalc
Thanx

2 Likes

The borders won’t be that necessary if you add the ripple effect on the buttons. It helps users by telling that they have clicked on something.

4 Likes

Fixed various things:hammer::axe: and added most features everyone suggested here and still working on some more advanced features but still there is a lot of work to do and haven’t slept from past two nights thinking and developing it btw I just wanted to ask everyone do you need a scientific calculator added as well in , this one :point_down:
Screenshot%20from%202019-06-27%2013-50-03
Tell me if you use it because I don’t use it often so I don’t know whether I should add it or not :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Rapid calculation didn’t work, example: 1+1+1+1,5+5÷1,1+1×2 without clicking the equal button, it will be great to see :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes I also noticed that and I am working :face_with_head_bandage::dizzy_face::weary:on it since past few days it is the only thing that is causing delay in next update because current logic I am using doesn’t support this kind of calculation, so in order to implement it, I need to change the complete base and calculation logic of app and till I find a way to handle this type of calculations smoothly like most calculators I request everyone to “ keep calm and love SmartCalc:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Thanx:wink:

4 Likes

Next update will take some more time because I am working on some other things :man_technologist:as well BTW here’s a sneak peek of my new app
Screenshot%20from%202019-06-28%2015-35-16
any guess what it is ?:face_with_hand_over_mouth::grinning:

1 Like

I guess exponentiation.

2 Likes

The waves in the pic shows speech to text ??? Is it???

4 Likes

:no_mouth:

:no_good_man:

Average calculating of multiple numbers?

1 Like

@Robert SmartDecibels - Simple and Powerful - #8 by Koder1331 , (sorry if you don’t recognise it because I changed it’s UI :laughing: due to some issues )

Working on next update … and other things as well (as usual):slightly_smiling_face: here’s another thing I am working it will be awesome and just finished designing UI and started koding it any guess what it is (early development image :point_down: final UI will be much better)