Subtags firebase

Hi I need help with data changed in firebase. This is the structure of my database.

When I try to store and get values I dont have problems but I cant use the component data changed because it give me just the tag and I cant know a value of a specific sub tag.

Is there a way to resolve this?

Hello @Elaprendiz,

After you data changed you can use the tag to call Firebase and get your new value. Try and let me know how it goes.

I have 10 sub tags and I need to know the value changed of just 1 to do a processure.

I can call the tag but not the sub tags

Share your blocks and if possible the aia of the project

Sin título

These are the blocks, remember that I have subtag1, subtag2, etc until subtag10

so when data changed I can just compare the tag and not the subtags

Your tag from firebase will be “bucket/tag/subtag” I do believe. So you will need to manipulate the tag name to get to the subtag first.

and how can I do that?

I Would use the split block to split at the “/”. This would create a list of the tags and subtags. You can then check the list for “subtag” at the appropriate spot in the list. I store information the opposite way in subtags using the Join block to organize information in my firebase database.

1 Like

BOA TARDE, consegue me enviar algum modelo de blocos pois tenho um banco separado por tag e subtags e nao consigo ler direito e nem gravar fica errado .

obrigado.

English please!

Welcome @CLEBERSON_VARGAS_CASADIO. Have you researched the community here?

sorry excuse me GOOD AFTERNOON, you can send me some block template because it has a bank separated by tag and subtags and you can’t read it correctly or write it is wrong.

thank you.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please use English language.

2 Likes

I don’t if this will work though, but I think it will.

![FireBase SubTags|690x242]

1 Like

Show! thank you.

I am sorry, but this will only store a JSON text.
If you have to store subtag you have to use set project bucket.
For example, I want to store
test-tag-subtag-subtag1:Value1
The first set project bucket to “test/tag/subtag”
Then store tag= subtag1, valueToStore = Value1

If you managed to solve it, don’t forget to check “Solved” :+1:

1 Like