[TEST] Asking for Facebook Ads

Wait! We can survive more than 48 hours waiting for a new update… Ask all coders how long it takes making a project… So, root will take more time to grow, obviously.
I whisper in joy looking at a few Extraordinary people… :innocent:

1 Like

Checked the APK and found this…

Please correct me if I’m doing something wrong.

No fill means that there are no ads for you to show
Other users will get ads though

2 Likes

Try many time but still showing No Fill

As @Diego mentioned that other use will get ads , like your app user get ads but for you not available any ads, Facebook may not give you ads for your own ad ids

1 Like

Sir when you will release 1.4.2, We are waiting for that.

As Diego said:

And that post is already 13h past…

You even made a topic with your question. Double posting is not allowed. Next time you will be suspended for two days. Just be patient. Don’t do that again.

Thanks Kodular Team

Please Update I can’t make app last 1 month till waiting for Facebook ads . Please Solve this issue. Lots of developer waiting for this We request please Update As soon as possible . Thanks for this great platform. Have a nice day.

Why not just be patient. Diego has already given a response.

1 Like
                 this is my old app ...when fb ads working.

banner working fine

international also working fine

but test apk shows No fill

Why not just read the other posts. No fill means they have no ads to give you. Maybe because of a low quality app.

ok got it thanks

Be aware that the app I sent above is in Test Mode, so Facebook will only send a few ads for testing

3 Likes

/Boban

I would be very happy if users would read a topic first instead of just posting a message.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Next person who asks if the fb ads are fixed gets two day suspension :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Mmmmmmmm, nobody complaining that version 1.4.2 was released? :crazy_face:

1 Like