The operation Picture cannot accept the arguments: , [*nothing*]

Yes, This will not work…

Can you please disclose the all blocks you have set for this operation! :no_mouth:

But if the setting because it lets you select images from the camera?

Android version ? Also temporarily add a label and when image picker, after picking, set label to get selection and post the result here

Yea? That’s why I am asking for the blocks or the aia if possible.

Otherwise you can try what @dora_paz said… | But @Carlos_Alberto_Leonel is using Google Photos & the Google Photos version may be the recent one so his device was may be have Latest Android.

imagem_picker.aia (27.5 KB)

I did something very simple. When I click on Dismiss nothing appears in the label

Android Version: 9

Found the Problem

Problem with Image Picker, Let me fix this? Wait a Min…

Do you need the solution… :joy:

Go to Image Picker >> & Add a Text Value
Go to Screen1 >> Fill all the details Like ( Title, ete etc Make sure that are not blanked, If you don’t want to add any text then try using a SPACE )

It working…

If this works then Please mark this as Solution. Thanks

This is not a solution. Tested provided aia on Xiaomi Mi A1 android 9, companion and apk, runs perfect, could not replicate error.

Then I guessed the problem is in the phone setting

One question, Does Image Picker automatically ask for permissions. May be Not? He have to set this I think…

One more thing check with another image…

Also try to test same image with activity starter. Does error occurs or not ?

So it worked. Now how do I save this image in firebase storage and then show it in another image component? When I do this without using Activity, doing that process that gave an error, I get the “selection” I store in storage and then in “Upload Success” I get the url and save it in Firebase Database. How Activity would look like?

1 Like

Is this related to Save to Firebase Database the url of the image or text stored in Firebase Storage?

So the problem is in Image Picker that due to this problem I can’t select an image from the photo gallery, just for camera. You showed another alternative which would be the Activity Stater. I want to create a portfolio of my professional, that is, he will add at least 6 images of work he has already done, save to the cloud (Firebase Storage) so that his client can see them later. It’s like a business card, but only with images.
I already know how to save the images in firebase storage and get the url to save in the database. With Activity Starter if I put the Result URI in the Firebase Storage upload file it doesn’t accept.
Anyway, if I solved the imagepicker problem I wouldn’t need to go here to ask for help.

Dora, if it’s too complicated, I’ll give the professional the option to just take a picture and store it on Storage. It would be interesting if he could select the images but as it’s giving an error, I’m going to abandon the idea

Use FileTools extension to get correct path

1 Like

Dora, I did everything as you asked but the error keeps appearing.
Before doing this entire process, I just did it with the FileTools extension:
1 - clicking on an image opens the option “Complete the action using Photos” on my cell phone. I select Photos and then the photo I want. It downloads and then shows on the screen either emulating the message "The operation Text cannot accept the arguments: ,[nothing] on the screen. When I removed the label extension it opened the image.

2 - firebase storage and firebase database using the extension and apk installed, same error.
I’ll make the aia available. I will test it on another cell phone to see if the problem is on my cell phone.

Galeria_de_Imagens.aia (58.8 KB)

1 Like

Dora and other colleagues, thank you very much once again for helping me.

1 Like

Just for the record the FileTools extension helped a lot because the error stopped happening.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.