The permisson WRITE_EXTERNAL_STTORAGE

Guys, I need some help. If you have any open posts regarding the topic, you can transfer my question. I saw several posts here on the forum regarding this error 908 problem, I even downloaded the ReadMediaPermissions extension but it still shows this error. I asked a friend who has Android 13 to test it and when he installed it, he got this message:

Normally it only appeared when he selected a photo from the gallery or took a photo, now it appears when installing.

I know there are a lot of people who must have the same problem, but what would be the solution?

For photo:

To select image:

1 Like

Where are you asking the permission? you are asking the read permission.

Refer this Guide :

I read the whole post and saw that the block:
Capturar

Gets the value of a URL. In my case I’m trying to read (download) a photo or image (any extension) and upload it to Cloudinary.

I even saw this post here about another more updated extension - 2023 (I think it’s the same thing): [FREE] ASD Downloader Extension - Download and manage files in ASD

The problem and due to my inexperience is how to use this extension for this. If you or anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Hi,

Example blocks are given in the extension topic, please check.

Download files from given URL, set file name with file extension. Default file download location will be ASD, if you want to download in a specific folder then specify folder name before file name and make sure that folder is already exist in ASD if not you can create folder by using CreateFolder block. One file can be downloaded at a time

Karam,
Good Afternoon (here in Brazil)
Great extension. But as I said, I don’t know how to use it in these blocks. If you can help me I would appreciate it

Guys, I’ve been thinking about an alternative until this problem is fixed for these higher versions of Android 11, 12 and 13.
I’ve had the experience of trying to download apps from the PlayStore that had a message that my version of Android was incompatible with the app.
I wanted to do this with mine or part of some features, such as images, videos, PDFs, photos, etc. or the entire app. It is possible? Does there have to be an extension for this?