Thunkable X to Kodular

Dear community of Kodular, I checked your posts but found no solution to my problem.
In the past I have been able (thanks to your help) to import my own app from Thunkable Classic to Kodular. Unfortunately in the last months the new Thunkable X platform is doing a lot of updates and every time I have big problems with my apps because they are full of bugs and I have to spend a lot of time fixing them every time, so I would also like to transfer my Apps that I have on Thunkable X here on Kodular.
It’s possible? because in thunkable X I can’t find the Aia file to import here on Kodular … can you help me? Thank you

No you can not do that. Thunkable X and Kodular are two completely different products. You will have to start from scratch if you want to make the app in Kodular.

2 Likes

First of all, why do you want to work in both platform? You can prefer either kodular or thunkable x. IF you feel easy kodular then stay with it. Dont try to mingle, actually kodular blocks and all easy to handle and lot of extension available

1 Like

thank you for your answer.
I started many years ago with thunkable Classic and then I switched to Thunkable X. Unfortunately I have only known kodular for a few months and I had already developed my applications for Thunkable X, so this was the reason why i wanted to try to switch from thunkable X to Kodular but it is not possible. Another problem is also that Thunkable X give me the possibility to develop my app for IOS (my 2 apps are uploaded to the Apple Store). So at the moment I have developed 4 applications, 2 in Italian language only for Android (kodular) and two in English language for both Apple/Android (Thunkable X)

1 Like

I understand but kodular have no such provisons… What to do. … I can feel your pain :pensive:

1 Like

Exactly. Kodular is an App-Inventor distribution while Thunkable X isn’t. Thunkable Classic however, is an AI2 distribution. If you’re lucky, i.e. you didn’t use any component that isn’t supported/ existed in Kodular, you might be able to migrate. Otherwise it would just be broken.

1 Like