unable to use companion tried on 2 devices
Are you on the same network?
Do you have any Antivirus installed?
If so disable it.
Yes i am facing same problem i tried both same network and different network its just shows 20% establishing network connection
Even a blank app doesn’t start in companion
- If you have other builders open in other tabs, try closing them.
- If you have any another companion apps running, close them.
- What browser are you using? Can you check if it works on another one?
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of the companion.
- Make sure you grant the companion app the storage permission so that it can transfer any assets or extensions.
Try using google chrome and if you are behind a proxy or vpn, shut them down.
I tried on Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox problem arise from 2 days
Try clearing browser cache and then restart your browser. I hope it works.
Bro I do that
Hey, I had the same issue. I found a solution. After you scan the QR code, and 20% process completes, the code appears on mobile screen. **Then press the forward ‘>’ logo twice or thrice on your mobile screen and it will start working. **