Upcoming Guides and Tutorials

Hi Koders!

Starting today, I’ll be releasing new tutorials on using Kodular’s latest components every Monday. I hope they’ll help you make better apps and use more of our advanced features effectively. All guide topics will be hosted in our docs page (docs.kodular.io), and will be linked here too.

We are also in the process of finishing our documentation soon, so all the information you need about all the blocks should be available shortly!

Here is a list of all guides:

August 26, 2019

September 2, 2019

September 16, 2019

September 23, 2019

Happy Koding!

30 Likes

One of the best guides I’ve ever read. Especially, the “Next steps” thing impressed me the most. Hats off!

2 Likes

Also note that you can now directly drag the blocks from the guide and drop them into your project! :tada:

11 Likes

Do about SQLite please !!!

3 Likes

Awesome… :metal::metal::metal:

2 Likes

How to add dynamic components in dynamic card horizontally side by side

It’s currently not possible to add items horizontally inside a Card View.
We’ll try to add a dynamic horizontal arrangement in the future, but we cannot say much as of now.

3 Likes

This is what i was waiting for… thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Great tutorials!

BTW found a stylish mistake at Hello World - Kodular Docs

Old design indeed…

1 Like

Those Docs will be updated soon.
We’re currently working on finishing component documentation, and then move on to other stuff

3 Likes

Today is Monday @Vishwas.
Hoping to see another great guide. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This week’s guide will be published in a few hours

5 Likes

This week’s guide is about the Firebase Remote Config component :firebase:

Staged App Updates

[Firebase Remote Config can be quite a challenging component to work with, so feel free to ask any questions/clear any doubts here!]

Happy Koding! :kodular:

11 Likes

Can I help in updating docs?
:sweat_smile:

Sure! Your contributions are always welcome.

Feel free to take a look at this repo: GitHub - Kodular/Documentation: Kodular Documentation

You can make changes to the files and then open a PR.

A good starting point would be to use this doc (Documentation/screenshot.md at master · Kodular/Documentation · GitHub) as a template.

4 Likes

I just created a PR for that :grin:

4 Likes

Great…:smile:

2 Likes

Yeah Guide Day

This week’s guide will take a little longer (as it’s a bigger and more comprehensive one)
Keep posted!

7 Likes

we are still waiting for another awesome tutorial

1 Like